Sponsorship Sales Services
WGW creates opportunities sponsors to connect and achieve goals in reaching audiences within their target market through client’s events and marketing platforms. WGW has repeatedly achieved delivering complete marketing solutions to sponsors with a variety of demographic-specific goals.
With a number of strong relationships at a variety of action sports industry companies, WGW can offer client partnership opportunities to these companies and provide them immediate access to their target audiences.
Please contact David Hudacsko at Dave@WGWEventsLLC.com to discuss how we can help develop sponsorships and partnerships for your marketing initiative, company, event or festival.
Sponsorship Services Include
- Client Media Reach Evaluation & Consolidation
- Proposal Writing
- Direct Sales
- WGW Contacts Communication
- Contract Drafting
- Contract Interpretation
- Creation of a Sponsorship Management System for clear communication of deliverables for the client and the sponsor
- Communication Management with sponsors and clients
- Implementation of Sponsorship Deliverables
- Activation of Sponsorship Deliverables
- Follow up reporting and communication with sponsors
WGW is Currently Selling Sponsorship for
- Protect Our Winters
- Semper Ride
- Teton Gravity Research’s 2010 Light the Wick Film Tour
- Deeper Movie Tour – a Teton Gravity Research / Jeremy Jones Film
- The Spud Drive In
- Flogg the Hills (a WGW Conceptulized Event) – contact email@example.com for more info
- Sustain POW for Life (a WGW Developed Environmental Marketing Program) – contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Teton Gravity Research
- Grand Targhee Resort
- Grand Targhee Resort Summer Music Festivals
Proud to have Served and be in Communication with the following Partners:
Jeep, The North Face, Under Armour, Burton, Oakley, Red Bull, Sam Adams, Miller Sparks, K2 skis, Red Hook Brewery, Dakine Rossignol Skis, Rossignol Snowboards, Dynastar Skis, Lange Boots, Volkl/Marker Skis, Tecnica Boots, Powder Magazine, Skiers Journal, Future Snowboarding Magazine, Frequency Snowboard Magazine, Smith Optics, Scott Optics.